Urgent Care Service
Are you in need of medical attention although it’s not a life-threatening medical issue? Head over to CareFirst 360, in Mansfield, Texas for urgent care and same-day walk-in visits today! Stay assured that you don’t have to experience the stress of the ER visit.
Urgent Care Service Q & A
- Common cold
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Bug bites
- Strep throat
- Sprains & strains
- Sudden loss of eyesight
- Severe chest pain especially if it radiates to the arm or jaw
- Sudden inability to speak or understand
- Severe burns
- Intestinal bleeding
- High fever and rashes
- Weakness on one side of the body
- Sudden intense headache
- Bleeding during blood thinner intake
- Nonstop vomiting
- The first reason is urgent care proves to be more affordable than emergency visit which costs thousands of dollars.
- The second reason is you end up waiting for hours in the emergency room, especially if the issue is not critical. However, you can see the doctor at an urgent care center within 15 minutes.
- The third reason is emergency rooms prove to be chaotic and intimidating. However, the urgent care center remains calmer with a pleasant environment, especially in the waiting room.
How about you? Is there any less critical medical issue that needs attention right away? If so, head over to CareFirst 360 center for urgent care service before going to the emergency room. Make sure to request a consultation with us at CareFirst 360.